COULD YOU BE OUR CHURCHES’ ADMINISTRATOR?
The Church of St Andrew & St Mary, Grantchester along with St Mark’s, Newnham are looking for a new part-time administrator.
Could you – or someone you know – fill the post?
Working initially approx. 12 hours a week (subject to review), you will:
- Be a good communicator, able to deal with a variety of people.
- Be capable and well organised, paying attention to detail, and able to demonstrate strong clerical, organisational and administrative skills.
- Be able to able to work in conjunction with the Priest-in-Charge (vicar) but largely on your own initiative, seeking advice when appropriate.
- Have a good general education, accurate typing skills, general computer knowledge, and a good working knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel and ideally PowerPoint) and skills in maintaining our websites and a social media presence.
- Be able to maintain strict confidentiality.
- Be sympathetic to a Christian ethos.
Some training can be provided.
Ideally you will be happy to work, for the most part, from home. However, you will be required to meet with the Vicar on a regular basis and will need to be able to get to both churches.
To request a full role description and more information, please email the Revd Rachel Rosborough, email@example.com, or phone 01223 845634.
Applications by 10th December. Start date as soon as possible, by agreement.